Monday, July 9, 2012

Dans ta bulle is expecting again!!!

Haven't posted in a long time, I've been swirling in the whirlwind of being a store owner. Its been fun. Many changes here at the 316. We revamped the whole place, changed up the decor and most of the selection of products in the boutique. Searching for fun new lines to bring in is really my favorite part of the job.
Aside from all the big and small changes at the store, there has been a huuuuge change in my own life. We found out in March that I am pregnant! Yaay! Such fun news! My son will be two years old when I give birth, they will grow up together and play, fun-fun! But the real curve ball came when I went for the first ultrasound in May...turns out that there are not only one, but two little bundles of joy inside my belly! Double yay? I am not sure! I'm sure going to have my hands full come December with a toddler and two newborns!!

No comments:

Followers